- What Can I Expect the First Time I Attend Coastal Community Church?
Worship begins at 10:30 a.m., but a time of fellowship, coffee, and refreshments begins at 10:00 a.m. Click here for an example of our Worship Service.
- What Are Your Core Beliefs?
Please visit our Beliefs page for a complete list of our core beliefs.
- What If I’ve Never Been To Church Before, what can I expect?
Our church services last about an hour and 15 minutes and include upbeat music, prayer, communion, and a practical message that is relevant to 21st century life.
- What should I wear?
Casual dress is welcome. Our pastor and staff are usually dressed in jeans. However, some of our members like to dress up on Sunday and that is fine also. Wear whatever makes you comfortable.
- What About My Children?
Yes, Coastal Community Church offers a ministries for children called Splash & Tsunami. Click here for more information about Splash & Tsunami.
- What If I Am From Another Faith Background or Denomination?
Coastal Community Church is a nondenominational faith community. We welcome people from all denominations and faith backgrounds.
- How Do I Become a Member?
Membership is open to anyone and membership is granted when the following conditions are met:
- The candidate acknowledges that they believe Jesus is their Lord and Savior.
- The candidate is baptized as a believer. (We receive members who have been baptized previously as believers in another church of like faith.)
- The candidate expresses their desire and willingness to support the leadership of the church, the ministry of the church and the unity of the church with their time, talents and treasures.
- The candidate completes our new member class offered each quarter. Contact the church office for the next new member class.